How to check Set-top box for the signal transmission
For fiber optic cable Maintenance True Visions will inform all customers in advance through the TV screen when a Maintenance is scheduled.
Therefore, if a CAtv customer is unable to get normal viewing, the signal transmission can be checked by following these simple steps;
- Press Menu button on the remote control
- Move the arrow down to "Set-Top Operation" then press Select button
- An onscreen display shows different status of the Set-Top, please observe “DATA….”
- If DATA : OK is displayed, the signal transmission is normal. However, if there’s still problem with viewing the TV, please contact TrueVisions Care centers.
- If DATA : NONE is displayed. There is no signal coming to your Set-Top. You‘d need to check the connectors to see if the connection is loose. If there’s still problem with viewing the TV, please contact TrueVisions Care centers.
- Press Menu button once to leave the screen