What should customer prepare before traveling abroad?
- Check for the available network provider and international roaming rate for the country that customer will travel to, in order to use network provider appropriately when traveling abroad
- Check for the customer's compatible mobile to ensure that it can accommodate when customer using abroad
- Advice the customer to cancel Call forwarding to ensure that there is no additional expense that customer doesn't use (In case customer did not receive the call, customer will have to pay for call forwarding back to Thailand at the same rate as international roaming rate)
- Disable data to ensure that there is no additional charge for using mobile data from abroad. Recommend the customer to temporarily disable data before departure
- There will be a delay approximately 1-2 days of usage charge abroad delivered from network provider which might exceed your credit limit. This charge is the actual usage that customer used while traveling abroad.
- Before traveling abroad, it is recommended the customer to check for the electricity circuit and type of electrical socket in order to prepare the plug or charger that's compatible with the electrical socket in the country where customer traveling to