How to use Wi-Fi by Truemove for Mac OSX (Wi-Fi hotspot)
- Click at Apple Icon select System Preferences....
- Select Network and then Airport
- Select PPPoE tab first to check settings. If Wi-Fi hotspot is used, no need to set up. Remove a check mark at Connect using PPPoE if it has been checked
- Select TCP/IP tab and at Configure IPv4, choose Using DHCP and IP Address should be 10.xx.xx.xx
- After receiving IP, Wi-Fi hotspot can be used. Open a browser and enter user login. For the details of various packages, go to www.truewifi.net