The right methods for Mobile phone and battery preservation
How to check the battery capacity deterioration
- Remove the battery from the device and check if it is swollen or if there is any liquid that has leaked out.
- Check and see if the battery level decreases quickly after being charged.
- Try spinning the battery on a flat surface. If it spins, it might have become defective. A good battery should not spin.
How to extend battery and mobile phone life
- Keep your battery away from heat or fire and store out of direct sunlight at a temperature no higher than 60 degrees Celsius or 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Batteries should be stored at a room temperature of 20-25 degrees Celsius.
- To prevent a short circuit, do not plug your mobile phone into its charger without the battery.
- Charge batteries in a well-ventilated area.
- To prevent deterioration, keep your mobile phone away from magnetic substances such as magnets, discs, credit cards, etc.
How to keep your battery operating at its maximum efficiency
- To prevent fast deterioration, do not charge when the battery level is less than 30%.
- To avoid damage, do not let your battery level drop to 0%.
- To prevent a power surge, plug the mobile phone charger into the outlet first, then plug the charging head into the device.
- Always use genuine and certified products and accessories.
- For added safety, plug your mobile charger into a standard extension socket instead of plugging directly into the wall outlet.
- Try to avoid dropping your battery or mobile phone. This may cause the battery to leak or its connectors to break.
- If not using your mobile phone for a long period, remove the battery from the phone when it has around 40% of charge and keep it away from humidity.